Monday, November 16, 2009

Random Things

Hello everyone!  I'll be posting the food in a minute, but I wanted to address a few things first. 

*Thing One: It has come to my attention that some people stop reading a post once they come to the recipe, and I wanted to let you know that, given my penchant for rambling on and on, there is MORE texty goodness under the recipe, and occasionally my dorkiness even shines through in the instructions themselves, if you're into that sort of thing.

*Thing Two: Why, yes!  I do take requests!  If you haven't seen what you requested here yet, please don't lose faith in me, it'll be up soon.  Also, there is a difference in my head between a request (which I will definitely make) and a suggestion (which I put on my to-make list and may eventually get around to), so if you really want me to make something please let me know and I'll get to it ASAP.

*Thing Three: I love email! And I will write you back, I promise!  And comments! I've been told that a few people have had trouble posting comments, and I don't know why that is, but I set things so you can post without logging in (it will show up as Anonymous), so please keep trying.  I love comments - it lets me know people are actually reading this.

I think that's it. :)
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment