Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quick Notes

Hello my friends!!
It's been a busy busy summer.  I finished my last two classes of grad school, took two 1400+ mile long road trips, and am completely relocated to Florida. A lot has changed, but things are going well right now, and I finally have time to get back into doing what I love - reading, cooking, eating, blogging.

You may notice a few changes on the blog -- please let me know what you think!  (I'm not sure what possessed me to make everything blah-green when I started this up, since that's not really the most appetizing of color schemes.)  I like this much better.

I've heard that there have been some issues with commenting, and I apologize for that - I have no idea what the trouble was.  We've been set to Everybody Can Comment, and there should be no waiting period before comments show up, but if we continue to have problems, we may have to make some bigger changes. If there are problems, please let me know, either via Facebook or email (katcooksthebooks@gmail.com).  You can also write either of those addresses, or use the comments here, to tell me what you think, suggest a story or food for me to review/cook, tell me how awesome I am, or just to say hi.  I love getting email.

The other consideration is whether I want to get my own domain name.  I'd like to, but Blogger doesn't allow the use of their software on outside websites, so it means that we'd be moving to a different program - what do you guys think about that?

So, we're back in action.  And yes, there WILL be a recipe posted tonight.  Cross my heart and hope to burn my cookies if I'm telling lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment